- Responsible for all graphic design, layout, photography, videography, digital editing, batch-processing, and written editorial material.
- Created and managed all digital and print branding,
market research, advertising, articles, public relations, direct email marketing, monthly newsletters, and on-site photo and video shoots.
- Improved all marketing and social media content and art, ensuring brand consistency, account maintenance, search engine optimization (SEO) and analytics.
- Headed weekly zoom meetings to train and mentor staff to assist the launch of a new Magento e-commerce site, while assisting in product information collection, writing, proofreading, editing, and batch processing image files as necessary while maintaining strict organization of assets.
2018 to present
Graphics Media & Microsoft Instructor
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) hands-on training in: Adobe Acrobat Pro, Captivate, Dreamweaver, Flash (Animate), Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop; Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Windows 7, and Word; WordPress, XHMTL, and CSS.
2015 to 2018
Online Marketing Specialist
- Planned, designed, and produced all print an digital media – from concept to distribution.
- Created and maintained strict organization and naming conventions for all digital assets.
- Provided product and marketing material to strict specifications from online retailers, such as Amazon, eBay, Jet, Zoro, Grainger, and more.
- Created, designed, and maintained a database of 750+ imported products – including researching, writing, photographing, digital editing, batch-processing, editing, translating, and converting from multiple international languages, measurements, and formats.
2017 to 2018
Owner/VP of Marketing
Event planning, management, marketing, promotions, and customer service for 20+ Amateur Grappling League and Professional Grappling League quarterly regional tournaments.
Corporate identification and branding, development, design, and monitoring of all print and web material, including: copywriting, photography, layout, printing, and distribution of materials.
Social media monitoring and reputation management; YouTube monetization, Google analytics, SEO content, e-commerce, customer and user experience.
2012 to 2015
Senior Graphic Artist
- Managed and produced promotional material for corporate, sales, trade shows, import and landscape divisions, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers.
- Coordinated design, printing, approval and distribution of catalogs, trade show guides, sales and presentation materials, exhibits, signage, point-of-purchase display kits, product packaging, calendars, circulars, postcards, advertisements, and logos.
- Trade show event planning, marketing, sales, hosting – always with efficient and kind customer service.
2002 to 2014
Education & Certifications
Certificate of Eligibility (CE)
NJ Alternate Route Teaching for K-12
Adobe Certified Associate in Web
Communication Using Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
New Brunswick & Camden, NJ
Bachelor Degree of Fine Art
Major in Graphic Design, Minor in English
Art Institute of Philadelphia
Associate Degree in Specialized Technology
Major in Graphic Design/Visual Communications